2020年5月17日日曜日

陰謀オカルトコーナー 山口敏太郎ATLASラジオ Atlantis 仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1 paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin

仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1

paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin

ベンモ







You ordered Dexter on YouTube, so please tell us what you did, such as light flyweight defense rate, but the contents were new for those who bought the guideline for when encountering outside and those who are dealing with data It was announced that it will be introduced in the first time If you get this pre-emptive or if you move pre, then the Washington Post and various media were doing What you did before What I told the live-action Washington Post newspaper is that it has been confirmed that the cause of this phenomenon will be 100 laps if the intrusion of an unidentified flying object is confirmed in the flight area of ​​the United States Navy at the pace of 3 days twice a month It was announced that it will make 100 laps By the way, if you think that it is an amusement park right now, the general public is U It's like this if it comes from the air It seems that it is this hot After all, there are many people who think Riko Honda so if you do not call it, it does not mean that the unknown flying object for verification of this USB. What time is the plane that humans have now? If you mean a flying object that is called a squid, there is a strange flying object that makes a movement that seems not to be a loan or other kind of thing in other countries. Mobile phones have improved their performance for at least thousands of years, and until now, such flying objects have been pretty fast, but it seems that it is not a trouble that they will come off or this will not disappear. There were a lot of things that happened, but the other equipment was improving, and I was able to do something like that. It's not that it doesn't disappear, it seems like it's getting quite crowded, but that's what the 800 is all about.It's said that the number of UFO phenomena is increasing dramatically. It seems that he was able to say that he wanted to come through such training as that monster until then, so there was no such regret and thunder at all with that laser engraver It was broken and it was amazing migration data There is something like this, but I didn't have anything like where I should bring it, and I was pretty dissatisfied with it. It would be troublesome to be taken away, so it seems that it was not that kind of thing when it accumulated

It seems that it was like I didn't want to say it anymore.I announced that I will officially change the policy and investigate each opinion as it changes, so there are various reasons that speculation did not come up There are various meanings on the net There is it, but basically according to the media, it is probably because it happened in 2004 or it has not fallen slowly A big ship such as a futon confirms unidentified flying objects on the radar on the Atlantic Ocean of my own I think I took this step lighter before that, but I've been using this flying object several times for this, or if it's one, it's a little dark from about 190 bar, and if it's a little dark it's a radar. It's November 2nd to 25th, and I brought whatever I had loaded. It was sent out to the surroundings for training and stealed the 3 omnibus of the 3 confirmed flying objects. -Hornet 2

I can see the history is not good and the visibility is good and there is a tree in front. A few seconds later, a flying object 15 meters above the bubbling. According to this, it was said that there were two shapes of 10 M to 15 M in shape, and it seemed that there were two more. I'm talking for the first time Well, because I dropped it, I went to the bottom and started to honor my parents, so if I went up to draw a little 100 yen, I will raise it further and process it in this situation The super 4 row approaches I moved to a distant place, but this medicine Mach 4 continues until about 4 how do I react

Well, it's these cars, I said in an interview later that I was told that I would talk about women's past, but it is better to wake up from this, but this story came out around 2015 It's always night singing, but I'll take a video about it was taken too.I want to be fucked right now On December 16, 2017, the US Department of Defense secretly suspended the existence of UFO until now I admit that there is a certain Advanced Aerospace Thread High Tension Prog ATP I haven't grilled meat and I've also released a video around this time. This facility was made by a facility to see if it was a fake, but I'm still waiting for permission to publish the meeting of the cat movie to record with it There is a lot of talk about whether this is also a lie, but it seems that I had to release a friendship document that the Department of Defense really entered I don't know the UFO phenomenon as a point of view that was released to the public.It doesn't matter.I couldn't stand for about an hour because there was such a problem that I was in trouble.

I wondered what I was supposed to do because my train was heading toward my brother, and I was getting married a couple of times. I wonder if people were told using airplanes from the Wright brothers, so I could solve the first world battle or it could be solved with money, so the point was that there were unidentified flying objects since then Takashi Kaizuka It's hard to think that I don't need that kind of thing from now on. There is pressure, so I have to make it. In that case, I don't have to tell people that the cancellation fee comes out. I got mad at me stupid When I said that the promenade was a job, something came out and what I was saying now It means that he has died now, but only in those times in the 2000s, this city is given, and in general there are various viewpoints such as what kind of bite does not cause blood. I think it's a boy who wrote about the U.S. military unexpectedly, but I'm referring to this mail verification, but I wonder if it is true that I do not know anything, but it was a while ago that project Pluto famous America Since there were a total of 1010 units, what kind of person the Yoga station country was in the flying object X-box and I would say that it was almost a mistake if I said mama as the head of the final report, but there are quite a few. I don't understand the meaning of this moving object. I can't explain it in detail. I think there are a lot of people, but this conjecture and the evidence that comes from the real universe is really the same as that of the person's navy Well Well, besides that USB there is a USO research duet It is an unidentified object.Most of it is in the water It was painful, but it is very likely that it is the origin of the earth It is a phenomenon that it is custody to think that it is not that much considering the evidence I do not know where it came from except for the voice of grant from the graduate school that is studying, so I do not know what it is like to have a stone, but in August it exists from a place older than the history below It is best to think that it is a phenomenon that I do not know the shape well, so I said that the bath is coming from where from where the aliens are riding and going to the ground Even if you don't lend it, even if you are in it, it is a phenomenon that is happening all the time, and it is a phenomenon that you do not know the cause.Those who have the knowledge want to move. You may have some consciousness, but when you're angry, it's a traditional thing, and in September, I don't know what it means when you try to say it as it occurs naturally in humans. One by one

But I don't want to drink the information that comes in from a dream.I want to transfer direct data, so I got the data that the car came, so what do I do not take that time But the memory in my head originally overlapped with what I've seen so far, but it's not the actual data, but the person who made the template in my head doesn't make it because it's a car and I go to that template. It's going to take a long time because everyone doesn't use a digit truffle, so it's all different. A little funny video of an interesting person came out on YouTube. Well, it's not that. Even if you don't ask me if it's okay to say one of them, there are a lot of things on sale that photo I thought it was a stuffed animal with a name like a good person, but it was behind Aito-kun, so it's not their thought if it's red-spoken on the hot plate, so that's what you see at first glance It was a treat because I thought that I could understand things, but what kind of person was listed on Twitter is doing this It is reflected in whether it is clear because it is in it. I wonder if it is a big thing that I can not see it well because it is not in the template because it is not in the template, so in the end it is said that Gray Area came out from the spacecraft and was lined up. Of course from that kind of place, after all, the people who heard the story heard it once in their own imagination So there certainly Toko say bar look mistake. Let's talk about it now. Since I've seen images, I've never seen anything that I haven't experienced before because I have a sky, but I'm probably moving like I'm doing it after seeing it. Not only that, humans love stories, but this is what I deduct from Yuvarno Aharari Yuta Whatever story there is no story with this story This story is like this I understand that I love it because it's one of the biggest characteristics of flowers that humans have come up with, but what I'm saying after that is that it's not enough in reality, even if the baby won't wake up It's amazing that it's not a dramatic story, but my ears have the habit of creating some kind of lecture in such a situation I saw a story about a country, but it disappeared as soon as there was nothing

overseas


仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1

paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin

ベンモ











































WISHさん堂々と偽物や、スーパーイミテイション?、商標登録ガン無視で売りつけるなよなぁ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿