2017年1月31日火曜日

  2017 0131 Tuesday The last of January this year, Nakanaka good start. Motivated spirited bullish, deliberately and boldly. In the case of  2017 0131? 火曜日 今年一月のラスト、ナカナカいい出だし。 やる気元気強気、慎重にそして大胆に。 





    2017 0131 Tuesday The last of January this year, Nakanaka good start. Motivated spirited bullish, deliberately and boldly. In the case of


Good morning everyone. At the time of writing this is five o'clock in the morning. How about everyone in the world? It was warm in the morning of the 30th, but from the afternoon it was the spring first, strong wind was blowing as strongly as the typhoon. And now, it is stillness in the early morning. Thank you also today. However, my secret base is an apartment, so cold air comes from under the floor and it is cold. I will make plenty of meals for that. Breakfast is delicious. By the way, I definitely eat natto and also have to watch the class. Do you want to kill the fukui kenji?   



    I would like to talk about my topic today in my eyes that live in Japan. Thank you. First of all, since the exchange became president of the cards, the exchange became fierce at the end of the year, but it became exactly yesterday and today, gently 113,114 feel the range quote. However, since the rate hike is decided about three times from now, I feel that it is easy to read and not be confused. Even if the foreign exchange and the other side are not linked, it is eerie silence. However, since the president of a country is so much a twitter and someone who can take notice so far, even if you do something a little, everyone's opinion is that you do not want to do it. Am I the only one who feels that all the remarks think as a pillar of financial operations? Although it is said that there is no preciousness in the profession, people who stand on a person who stands above a person think that gentlemanly wording and attitude is consent of everyone and equality of humanity, Perhaps because we do things that have exceeded, we may reform and revolution.    



   It seems that Japan will play the Olympic in 2020. In Japan, it is a problem that sloppy use of money not seen by ordinary people is a problem, but Maa, I think that it would be a very enjoyable journey for those visiting Japan from abroad. So, as a Japanese person, I would like to write a little about the actions that foreigners travelers in Japan feared, even though it is commonplace. It is natural, do not invade the law, do not crime. For example, if someone is falling down on the road in Japan, saying that if you call another person, you will not touch it unnecessarily. Of course, those of collapsed people, money, goods not obstructing the body is not good, even women. After that, if it was a stroke, it is dangerous to move, so it is something you would like a doctor or rescue to touch, hand over. I think that Olympic games are going to be a cheer of the heat of the hell in August, so take a good moisture salinity nutrition and stay in the shade.   


   
      The Japanese toilet is generally a flush toilet, so if you do not know how to use it, I think that you can use it by listening. I think that if you know the right way to use before you use it, I think that you can experience the world's most toilet in the world, rather than leaning and leaving even if it gets dirty. Keep your face too close, so do not put yourself in view. What I often see is that big cameras and some foreigners who are bomb explosively sitting in a western toilet for a long time with a smile in a sitting toilet, and at the end of their voices toilet paper, a bitter suffering I often see using clogs to clog. Since I was checking entering with a surveillance camera and going out, I would say that foreigners, Asians are many. People in Japan would like to welcome you if you keep on habitual thinking about the next person, always thinking of others' feelings. After that, I might tolerate a smile. There are fifty people in a foreign country who are quite ably about foreigners, and as I see them, I will be surprised. I think the common in the world is a smiley smile.    


     And Japan can not walk cigarettes. If you litter your walking cigarette, you will be sentenced to death. With that feeling, I think that you will not do things like cigarette littering to your home country, your family, like your most precious thing. Be aware of your actions by all means. From now on, it would be nice to check the guide coming to Japan or anything more than once. There is no basis, there is no discrimination, Japan's common sense or the wall of my heart may be high and strong. Also, the Japanese are Japanese, the Chinese, the Korean and the Koreans are quite completely different. If I told this a little bit, what kind of anxiety in Japan, and why is this? I know where to say. We do not say political things, but we are also working hard on everyone's wonderful country, if you are a considerate country like freedom, consideration and curiosity. Always thank you.    


      Your name is Shinkoji, POPPIN Q, etc, for the last couple of years, animation movies are interesting. Live-action movies are quite interesting funny. It seems that he will also do JoJo 's bizarre adventure this year as well as the parasitic beast before and after the attack of the advance of the giant and the parasitic beast. I wonder if diamonds can crumble. I forgot, it was TeraFormers. Joshin, Jiyaji. The Studio Ghibli's Neighbor Totoro, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds, Castle Laputa Castle in the Sky, Red Pigs, and the Ghibli Museum were walking from Kichijoji Station and were at a small museum located above Inokashira Park. It was a reservation system from a place like a Lawson ticket. I caught a glimpse from the outside, but there was a robot soldier of Laputa. Pigs that can not fly are just pigs. I was trying to spoof your ears before me. As for me, I can not wait for the theatrical release that feels like the second term of overload to start early. Jesus My Lord. After that, doctor strange etc of Marvel comics abroad etc is also good. Is the road pumpkin still?    



     I am very interested in people outside the country, I want to make friends, happy and happy. Please continue your favors in the future. Oh, afterwards, thanks for your continued donation, donation, aid and cooperation, yes, yes. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿