2017年1月30日月曜日

   2017 0130 Monday On a time axis basis, we will write events on Sunday overnight    2017 0130 月曜日  時間軸的には、日曜日の出来事を深夜越しに書いてまいります

 


   2017 0130 Monday On a time axis basis, we will write events on Sunday overnight


Why, my sentences say there are many newlines and blanks, the black circle smearing black screen on the monitor is really made in golf ball size. I think that it is difficult for me to understand, but I am fortunate that this style is also an interesting part of me. Thanks to everyone's kindness and warm feelings, we are disseminating from deep apartments in Japan to dear people all over the world with liaison in the late night or early in the morning with 10 hands of five fingers. And, thank you always, with humility and appreciation. Thank you.

   Well, today I would like to write it as a diary of my own health method. As a meal method I am conscious of eating reasonably and saying that it moves moderately. However, even though I am overweight recently, my wife and lover do not have a loose present condition, and still I can focus on everyday to do what I want to do alone, so it is fun and fulfilling with it. I like qigong and strange things, so it is a bad idea to have a know-how collector such as fighting sports, martial arts, and such tips. Nevertheless this year it is somehow my motivated beginning of the year. We are looking forward to your support. Thank you.
  

  Just a little while before going to bed, at rabbits and on horns, I want to do natto, vegetable juice and soak in my body while I sleep, every day. I tried to pretend it, but it began to fall. And I think that it is nice to eat Super Spout too rawly. After that I will eat anything but meat, I will pass cold heat strongly. Especially pork is the most afraid raw, so please fully sterilize the heat, thank you deliciously. Mushrooms are also very tasty and nutritious. Shitake mushrooms and snow couties, etc. are cut moderately, sauteed with butter and eat deliciously. I do not collect. What I'm interested in recently cooking by myself is ramen, curry, soup, pots, whatever you eat, I'm happy. The most delicious thing is that it is delicious to appreciate the life trembling at the first bite, which can be eaten at the end of the mountain and on an empty stomach. Thank you Dad Mother.   


  What kind of diet, health method, or skill do you have dear friends all over the world? Because I am a mediocre grandfather, I only get stuck with games, manga and PC, so if anyone cooperates and supports someone, I am very happy. Tokyo is about three thirty in the morning, even in the morning. Everyone in the world, please take care of yourself whether cold or hot people. Sparrow 's Tweet From Tokyo in the early morning, thank you and thank you for everyone. By the way, recently, the live game of Resident Evil 7 is broadcasting hotly on YouTube, Nico Nico Broadcast etc. I am a generation that attached the metals behind the family computer to the television, so if you ask for donations from you, I think I will go out as a live performer. Just a voice. So, everyone who is watching in English, have a nice day today. Thank you as always.
    

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿