2020年6月6日土曜日

クレージージャーニー 丸山ゴンザレス 草下ディレクター 消される 陰謀オカルトコーナー 仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1 paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin

仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1

paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin









I don't know who it is, but it's not that bad. Tamahide Ningyocho was created by an old-fashioned character, thinking how it would spread and how interesting it was.

I don't know what I'm doing in that situation.

Tools aren't coming back a little more September August September In my own country, for example, I'm not good at that case or camera switch games, so I'll be learning seriously. I walked a lot and talked about what that phenomenon was about the transcontinental missile it was doing

Even if you exercise in an experiment, if you launch it very much, if it is not that element, strange light will freeze.Isn't it true that you are the only beggar you fishing Continental ballistic missile beggar? It's that kind of thing that there is a lot of information in the history that it's useful information as a hidden cover like the third time I started it, so there are various things about whether oil is also written there There's a good chance that you're doing an experiment There is a country I don't know There's something else that's in the realm of God

I'm doing it, but I don't really know what I'm doing behind the scenes.I don't think I know anyone who thinks about Nobita, but I'm doing arithmetic even when I use dolls I wonder if it's just a normal change but I can't put out $200 online so it seems like I can put this in

It's hard to get ace by doing the gene manipulation of Chinese babies I made effective gene with A gene, but it means that I was using it, so even if the police officer didn't do it It's about 20 years or 20 years or 30 or 40 isn't it okay to say that it's going to be on sale, so it's said that it just came out really hard I think I'm doing all these experimental things, but it's not that I accidentally put them in.

Rimowa fake please, stupid oil may actually be something that was manufactured, but it's irritating to think that it was something that was produced, it is not so suspicious. It seems like I've run away. It's a scenario that you stopped in the United States.

There is an internal medicine in a neighborhood wildlife episode, but 70% of 69% is 47%.

I had been tamed and left this month last month last month last month I went to sandals for treatment, but it took me a while. What was it, so I thought that it was a country where the story that popped out in one week and two weeks came out from that one week ago. Please feel free to look forward to the dialogue. You're running out of time. Please come next week next week.

No, today it's a black hole. It's a touch to think about. It's taken by me. It's been internationally made with various loud sounds, but it's not the first time I've been away. Even if you say that this is

It was an hour ago and today is from the morning It was a hot topic to say that it will be released today It's been announced a little while ago, but it was a noisy voice, so I used various astronomical telescopes all over the world I think it's suspicious if I take a picture taken from the South Pole or something like that, for many decades the black hole was replaced as the original theoretical thing and researched from now on and something actually came in from this image Does not come out

I said that it was only visible to the naked eye, so even if I drink it and think mathematically, I am in the middle of the galaxy that goes out

Motorboats are occasionally abolished on YouTube, but today's topic is the fragile world hypothesis Yes Yes What is it I would like to advocate this fragile world hypothesis, I said at the beginning of this program, but this philosopher is Kobe I'm a professor at a university, but it's interesting that money coins are returned to various media, so it's a person who is often taken up. It's a light simulation cut. I think there are many

It's not this world, but a world of simulation made by some kind of expectation The idea that we are not living in the real world My mind is only a simulation performed in a computer It's a way of buying that the evil organization of Matrix is ​​using humans as an energy source Yes Yes It seems that human beings are still so even though we are not connected to a large device with a cable

As I said before, the person who helped me with this possibility in the past has been putting up with this possibility until now, but this way of cock is one of the three scenarios from now on There is almost no technology level that can create virtual reality.Isn't the aircraft shooting civilization tonight to build civilization? As it evolves steadily, it is said that it is very elaborate Virtual reality is said One is that there are holes where you don't run simulations for various reasons no matter how many civilizations you have, but one more surely think of one of these three depending on whether we wrote numbness or not. If you think about it anyway, it seems that you will come to the point where you will perform a simulation at that key level.It seems that you will not lose interest if you say that simulation. It's hard to think of quitting it if it's crap, I think that it's almost certain that he has to accept the point that he thinks about it. Also, I'm a person who writes a lot about AI, and it's a recent thing, but I'd like to buy such a thing in a while I'm a teacher who is a teacher at a university It is such a Nick Bostrom I want to say today, but I am a brain scientist who has been cold this year and it is useful Some people are doing podcasts that are popular for bookkeeping in the United States, but I am sorry to return to a size podcast Furthermore, it was an interesting and interesting story to talk about this fragile world hypothesis, so I am going to introduce it today, but the point is that the civilization attached to that house will disappear by some extent when it develops Do you ask for the idea that

I have heard that there are planets and water around the stars that I have seen a lot of asteroids and stars. Well, the point is that there are many environments in which this life can live By the way, I haven't just been able to communicate with the aliens. Why is it that paradoxes such as standing paradoxes are supposed to be written with living things unexpectedly, but it's only for the present so why is this one When fate develops

There is an idea that it will be in a state like that It is a bit similar, but people with good technology Most of it is richer than it was 10,000 years ago When I look at it, that's why it is definitely one of the Miyu that has become rich in these two languages, but it is a factor, but as an analogy of this meat, it is in the pot I have a lot of hearts to discover

 It was August, but one ball and one idea and technology are good for humans Thanks to the discovery of white antibiotics and kayaks, I can make various things, so the dynamite that destroys at the same time is good and bad  I could stop it before I could use it, but I died but it can be used at home and like a nuclear bomb

 However, I think that the civilization that I put in my mind at a tremendous speed in this is a mistake, but if I invent any civilization that is not only human, what kind of thing can be, for example?  Splitting 400 energies from the 30s

 Gyoda City Gran may be necessary, but it must be filled with extremely difficult calculations, large facilities are needed, and as a result it is difficult for individuals to do It is not possible for nuclear energy dogs without large gap materials such as technology nations, etc.  If this is the world that can be easily created by Kakuei Nerima nuclear fission, if you could break the practice by heating the glass for 30 seconds in the range, you will definitely tell the country that civilization will perish.  Anyway, I think it's the worst thing in the world to be able to use it, so I'm going to play a little child I made a mistake I made it wrong but people who have the ambition to do it  It's inevitable that there is such a small population, but it's not really a small percentage, but I think it's probably that Bass Aum Shinrikyo would have bought that technology, so I think it's easy.  It is an idea that if you could make it, you can not maintain this civilization. It happens that it is very difficult to make Kounkoso by chance.

 It's a very easy to get house special crossing ball that might be in that pot I can't undo what I did  I have a soul at a tremendous speed even if I try to discover the new technology as much as possible and I have it, so I think it's good, but I'm advocating that it is not always the case  For example, that global warming is also the case, but it happens that the store is

 I do not know that the temperature will rise, but if this rises from 15 ° to 20 ° and the cost of other energy is the highest next year It will not be so high next year I pee there from the purchase date of petroleum  It's possible, but I found that this would rise 2120 in the world of what-if Kimono is black It's a way to buy the discovery of that technology Cartoon that black ball there

 I'm deciding whether I should think about braking or planning Prada. What's the idea, and roughly dividing it into two or more discoveries.  There is no such thing as anyone can make a new discovery, and what I have discovered is the reason why the tracking is spreading all over the world on the Internet 

 I am doing something like being a dentist in some way, but this is not another thing I do not try to cut the black ball, it's a little more gentleman's garden It's such a regulation but that is another  When I found out that if I put the Kichijoji Corps global government, which is comfortable and has a strong power in an emergency situation into the microwave, I would be able to undergo nuclear fission.  Another thing is to make the enzyme that you think

 World Order Year-old sexual intercourse Married woman hasn't made money by 1 anymore, so it's the current world There are a lot of dislikes when I want to order a new world, but this time the world battle ended  That's why I didn't want to repeat that kind of war again, so let's make one World Order and everyone said it would be like a certain number and another world battle would come again.  I will do it again, but after a while, it will be an era with a personal computer called a smartphone that advocates that it is necessary to speed up that it is repeated with a dislike for selfishness  Because of the reason why it is said that such information instantly says various things What is someone saying

 I tend to think that I heard that when I made something dangerous, I wouldn't stop and enjoy doing it, but that field of meat costco has spread. Let's make that nuclear bomb.  I said that the world would be difficult if I did not have the nuclear revolutionary use that I said that I started the Manhattan project with the United States Well 8 minutes It is actually to explode the nucleus  It's possible that the temperature may be so lucky that it might be a good day for a timer in this team

 The reason why the world whose destruction has been degenerated before setting it must be a little careful is to calculate it.The result is not flammable even if it is not the material  It was a result that I did not understand unless I gathered more information and calculated carefully because it was a little lacking information when I said that it was said that it was the result I did while doing the calculation.  Since it was never happened, it's definitely okay.I did not do the nuclear test while I was already out.There was water, so it would be nice if I could not enter it in the autumn as soon as possible.  It means that it was good that the standby did not catch fire, but well it did not mean that there was confirmation, so there is a background that came up.  Let's do it even if it's enough, or get it, and get psychology

 Well, it may not be said that this world is said to be a luxurious world, but I am saying that it is a thinking game of what you can do as a human because you do not catch it.  As I trace it, various huge ruins are still scientists and even now, even though no one has ever made such a child

 The theory that the current technology lily might have existed is coming up.Yes, when that happens, not only once in the hall on the first floor but the civilized civilization of the human race perishes many times, and it returns to the primitive period again.  And again and again, the technology here seems to be yes and it seems that it is more than we can not reach It's a big meteor and it's a new thing in recent times

 The remains of a meteor that I used to call from a house from California are left behind by a few points and haven't clashed 12100 years ago. The cell phone at that time cut off the civilization of the child.  There is no such thing as a person who thinks that such a person is a mainstream with his wife and his sister on the way home, but for example, even if it is not the earth, it is another planet.  When I say that there is fate, I leave it because I take such a black thing, so I am going back and forth between the songs that there is no fate or from the old part 2 tens of thousands of years ago  I wonder if there was a gero, and if I dig a hole in the basement of the earth, I reached a place like that mark and blew out all the bugs at once, I took a birdie with No. 2 Yes Yes  Yes Yes It was in the Atlantis era without it

 I heard somewhere that there was a possibility that I got out of the bomb because I made a mistake in calculating the bomb and it was huge, but if that happens, if I tap that black ball once, humans will  Because it's already going to happen like this, it's in Totsuka where human beings say WORLD ORDER

 Those who are said to be in the world saying that it is better to think about that right are those who are politicians on the right side to overturn in presidential democracy and select someone It is also a protest sentence  I’m not running, my body is the worst, I chose a wallet

 It's annoying for humanity, and I'm using various powers without being able to control it.It's impossible because I'm out of control. I heard that I thought it wouldn't evolve like this humanly.  I can only do that, so I'll talk about it forever

 Unless it is the current technology, it may be the black rain that has already started to move Unless it seems that I want to change your life recently There is something when there is 63% but 17% but not particularly  20% Don't rely too much on shredded skills

 I thought it was, but I don't feel that it supports my life even when asked by the times. It depends on whether it is true or not, so it will be called the earth when it comes to the world of Star Trek, such as science fiction novels in the near future.  I want to be made under a joint name with one

 It's no longer parting in a country that isn't futuristic.I don't care what happens to the earth in the future by one organization, or vice versa.  I just thought

 Considering the system, money is not the one who has the most power as it is because it is a common story that ordinary people do not know it and just play it properly.  If you can think in a comment that it's not good, you can do something to prevent Daddy from struggling. What can you do to prevent the black ball from going a little blacker than the previous civilization?  Think like there is

 Whether or not the destiny is a little more advanced than the perished civilization is that I personally think too much and survive that many snow and other human beings.

 If I should go ahead with such research, I will go, isn't that technology say where I came from and where I went, I want to hear black because I saw a scary thing It seems better to reset here  No, most of us have already gone.

 Driving school due to declining birthrate

 Silver

 Shirato Mari

 You are US Chapche.

 Long ago

 Police Wear black glasses and dark clothes,

 Crazy Journey, performers 3-33



  
 
   仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1

    paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin

   




















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿