2019年6月30日日曜日

 英語で同じ分を翻訳してみましたよ。 










  Yipman, kung fu hustle, strawberry girl? I will do my best for Qigong, fist children, my hobbies, favorite things and things. That would be a man. what? Women, sake, men, and even at night, you might be able to sell more of the glaring giraffes and the irresistible ones.



I can not drink alcohol. The woman is embarrassing. Recruitment of brides. Lover Girl Koikoi. Not only expensive items are expensive. My weapon is under a sway even if it talks well and is confusing. I want to be a tongue, a true Kensen, a Sennin. Ufu. People in China often have insect-like hearts, but there are also many people who are full of human taste and Yiwu. If only that kind of thing would be better. Of course you don't want to be a hero and you want to keep the world alive and enjoyable without letting go of your power. The benefit of my work is mine and I want to be a player.



There are many murder cases in Japan on a daily basis. If you think of your partner's pain, feelings, and heart that you can easily carry your body when you cut your legs, you can not do it. However, I can not bear the eyes of my wife, I can understand weak feelings, but I want to know. The woman in the body where the cord was entangled in the neck was discovered in Oshinjuku earlier, and there are just as many as these. The children are also important, the elderly are also important, and both women and men are happy. Everyone winwin is my hope.



It is important that you decide to write, decide to write, buzz, aim, and aim for a surge, to define, and to narrow your mind. On Sunday afternoon, I will leave what I need to do on my computer under the rain Zora Tokyo.



I think it would be nice to have a goal every day so that I would not be a know-how collector who I am good at. There is little time left for me, but if I get over it she's a hermit.



By the way, the smartphone app game I'm doing right now is Android, but Legend Guardian Premium, Archer, Dungeon Shooter, and then Ninja Kiwi's, maybe a battleship. Eternal is also quite interesting.



Although writing is broken into pieces, financial support, donate more than 100 million yen, and if you can give me no reward, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like to travel and introduce Japan, take a bicycle and take videos, and earn a lot of advertising revenue so I want to live happily.





Well then, everyone is now in the rainy season of the rainy season in Japan, but be careful with people in various parts of the world. I am thinking of going to eat even ramen with pork power from now on.






































































































































0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿