2020年12月19日土曜日

HELLO America なう(2020/12/19 10:19:36) 東京都中野区より 仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1 paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin

仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1

paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin

(๑ ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ ๑)




Saturday, December 19th 2020 Reiwa 2nd year December has arrived again this year, and half a month has passed and it is about 10 days left.

This year, the last of us is facing the threat of corona. There is a game called, but I think that mushrooms eroded the world and machines could not be used, and most of the world was like mushroom zombies and apocalyptic masks Apocalyptic Last of Us 2 was messed up with a story But 1 was great Tokyo is sunny Morning It's already cold in winter Everyone be careful and gargle for Corona and avoid wearing masks Five children Thank you for your support.

It's convenient in the world now, and I'm doing YouTube. SNS Wechat and Ume are in one room in Japan, and I can read most of the information about resumption. If the god who took it finds it, those who hit the bee are calm and lie and hide it, but what will happen from now on? I don't know what's going on because of my sex, but I'll eat pickled ginger, pickled ginger and natto, and move my body to live.

Today I want to post 10 buzz videos and open an account, but I'm afraid of linking IP address accounts I saw this yesterday but the IP address changes when wi-fi is restarted It's a different thing, but only the last two digits of the four digits have changed. If it's annoying once and for all, it's the same for 1000 yen a day or 6000 yen a day. Let's have fun and have a lot of good things for everyone Healthy and Corona I'm glad I was able to live this Christmas so that everyone wouldn't have a normal accident. There was also a funeral for my relatives this year. It was painful, but everyone who felt that the ritual had been completed and the sadness was moderately suppressed should also be careful.


仙人https://sennin3.blogspot.com/?m=1

paypal user Give me... 100,000$ paypal.me/daisennin












0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿